This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the worlds leading beauty retailers. Our client is a highly successful luxury brand looking to welcome an enthusiastic and determined Global Director of Online to their expanding team!
Your responsibilities as the successful candidate will include managing and delivering the Global online business strategy, sales goals, customer experience and site merchandising including extending the brand expression within the digital environment. You will also actively ensure all Global sites maximise best practices and exercise online efforts to increase site traffic, customer acquisition and drive overall brand awareness.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Lead and ensure delivery of UK and Global online sales targets.
• Build seasonal ecommerce strategy for UK and Global markets and ensure all projects support the brand strategy.
• Guide regional teams on online commercial development in new markets.
• Oversee budgets for global programmes to maximise opportunities and ROI.
• Work with creative team to deliver assets to Global markets ahead of deadlines.
• Report global business metrics for commerce and core sites and deliver a global dashboard.
• Oversee special email projects.
• Oversee total customer experience on the site.
• Oversee IA, design, development and implementation of all online initiatives sponsored by the brand that live on-site.
Key qualifications and skills to apply:
• Well-rounded online marketer with sounds technical understanding.
• 6-8 years of experience in managing a global e-commerce site – background in luxury, beauty and/or fashion strongly preferred.
• Global experience strongly preferred.
• Expertise in and passionate about global e-commerce and digital trends.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial ability to build sites and e-commerce campaigns from the ground up.
• Strategic thinking with strong attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Professional demeanour, strong presentation skills, excellent management and mentoring skills.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Chris Winfield at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.