This job is no longer available
MoneySupermarket is looking for a Digital PR/Social Media Executive to assist the Organic Performance Team in increasing the visibility of MoneySupermarket’s news and social content, and consumer’s engagement of content across MoneySupermarket’s channels. As the Digital PR/Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for building relationships with the media online, working closely with the PR, social, video, design and SEO specialists.
This role will support the PR and Organic Performance team in promoting communications to the media over the phone, in meetings and in person. Building relationships with the media will be critical, maturing relationships that already exist via the PR, Partnerships and organic performance team and developing your own as part of each campaign.
The role will support social and (primarily) SEO KPI’s as well as adding considerable value to the PR teams efforts online. A key responsibility of this role is therefore to establish high quality links and brand mentions for MoneySupermarket.com and TravelSupermarket.com and its growing brand by developing and introducing relationships with third party website owners.
The principal responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
Digital PR / SEO / Social
* Competitor analysis – keeping track of competitor’s digital PR and social media performance online whilst sharing the insight and opportunities arising with a range of stakeholders
* Liaising with PR and the wider Organic Performance team to generate marketable content
* Representing the Organic Performance and PR team at regular channel performance meetings
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with expert and respected website and blog owners
* Supporting the Social Engagement Strategist in engaging MoneySupermarket’s audience to save money.
* Supporting the Project Manager and Head of Organic Campaigns in delivering marketable content.
* Spreadsheet management – ensuring all operations are planned and recorded accurately for analysis
* Writing press releases and supporting communications for the media and online publications to be published on and off the website. Where content is published on the site, these will need to be uploaded to the website via the content management system.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for online marketing and a solid understanding of search engines. You will be highly ambitious, organised, self-motivated and full of enthusiasm. You will be an excellent communicator, have a creative streak and have the experience to present to a range of stakeholders.
You must have an understanding of highly engaging content that online journalists and our target audience would value and experience of working with media databases, building a successful contact and engagement strategy with key online media professionals. You will also be experienced in writing compelling press releases for digital promotion to reflect the brand and be familiar with social media marketing.
An excellent level of English skills for copywriting (or reviewing copy) and for proofing or producing reports for senior stakeholders is essential for this role.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, a great working environment and an attractive mix of core and flexible benefits within ichoose - your flexible benefits package.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Applicants can apply online at http://bit.ly/NcxJCx