This job is no longer available
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at MoneySupermarket for a Social Media and SEO Web Developer. This role is focused specifically on developing assets to facilitate best in class marketing for a range of marketing verticals, including social media assets and marketing platforms.
This role will have a high degree of control over the design, development, implementation and management of our ever-maturing marketing and web development strategy for MoneySupermarket and TravelSupermarket.
As an expert in working with social API’s, the latest web development technologies and an experienced technical project manager, you will be incredibly enthusiastic and passionate about search and social media marketing, constantly seeking opportunities to extend the reach of MoneySupermarket’s and TravelSupermarket’s content online.
The role expects that you will hit the ground running, leading web development and high profile marketing initiatives from day-one within the Organic Performance Team.
The principle responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
* Web development; working with social media APIs and a range of web technologies
* Driving best in class process across the wider organic performance team
* Supporting the adoption of tools, training and processes to help facilitate excellence in marketing across the team.
* Creatively, effectively and efficiently support the management of the Organic Performance Team by building social media and website assets that are highly engaging and marketable.
* Research, test, create, deliver and manage a long-term technical SEO strategy that complies with best practice standards, brand and ROI ambitions (visitors, engagement, and revenue and life-time value).
* High level of integration with stakeholders across the wider business including social media, content team, partnerships, IT and 3rd parties
* On-going analysis, tracking and benchmarking of on-site organic optimisation, including detailed site assessment and comprehensive recommendations throughout the entire development lifecycle.
* Day-to-day and on-going project management, including regular reviews and 1:1 cycles
* Maximising SEO traffic and revenues; working to targets for both.
* Monitoring and reporting market changes, algorithm adjustments, competitors and our performance across a wide range of tools.
* A high-level of competency in identifying competitors on and off-site performance including both links and social profile performance.
* Working confidently and flexibly as a manager and leader in order to support the development and performance of the organic performance team and its duties.
* Follow and advocate company policies and procedures.
* Complete any ad hoc reports or duties as required by the business’ needs.
* Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of the company.
Skills and experience required for this role include:
* Web development and SEO specialist with demonstrable commercial experience in hands-on, large scale SEO and social campaigns.
* Solid evidence of successful campaigns where high visibility and ROI have been achieved in competitive markets.
* Demonstrable experience of integrating SEO, PPC and Social tools, processes and insight in to working life to support a fully aligned and integrated digital team.
To be successful in the role, you must have exceptional knowledge of on and off-site techniques that increase visibility and value for the business, with the ability to communicate this through strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative and will have excellent organisation and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
You will have the ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies and must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. You must also have the ability to inspire, train, mentor and coach a team supporting their ambition to be the best in the industry.
The successful candidate must possess a high level of competence with web programming languages, web technologies and the ability adapt and learn to new challenges and technologies as they arise.
Experience in highly integrated, viral, and social campaigns that increase domain authority is desirable although not essential
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, a great working environment and an attractive mix of core and flexible benefits within ichoose - your flexible benefits package.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Applicants should apply online at http://bit.ly/OJaqvA