This job is no longer available
As Client Director you will be responsible for building and managing a team handling a client account end-to-end (or in the case of very large relationships, a unit within a larger overall client account team). While your primary area of focus will be digital media planning and buying, you are likely get involved in all aspects of the Essence business (strategy, media, mobile, creative, web design and technology).
We’re looking for intelligent people who can passionately represent Essence, ensure outstanding delivery to the client and create opportunities for our relationship to blossom. In this role, you will be working closely with our Founding Partners.
• You will make use of the full digital media mix to drive incredible results, innovate every day and lead and inspire a dynamic, driven team to do the same
• Our clients are universally smart, results driven, analytical and commercial – you’ll need to be the same. This role involves harnessing data, technology and creativity whether for ambitious brand campaigns or hard-nosed direct response objectives
• Actively support the clients’ commercial objectives through their strategic marketing planning - you will be expected to contribute across all channels. You will ensure that the Essence offering is appropriately positioned to best support client objectives and mentor the internal teams in their understanding of, and approach to, supporting the clients’ strategic marketing plan
• Build and develop a deep understanding of client sectors, the strategic issues, new initiatives and competitive positions; share this understanding with colleagues as appropriate and act as the source of marketing knowledge for the sector
• Identify opportunities for deepening client relationships through innovation, the adoption of new marketing technologies and the use of a broader range of agency services. In particular, you’ll need a very solid understand of the technologies of the modern Internet and how they can be used to guarantee marketing effectiveness
• Use your understanding of the broader agency landscape to contribute in all agency meetings
• You’re likely to have a proven track record as a Senior/Group Account Director or Client Director, be commercially savvy and have gained several years in a fast paced B2C, commercial marketing environment – not necessarily agency-side
• Deep experience of digital media, planning and buying, marketing, advertising and/or technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change. In particular, you’ll have demonstrable experience of digital media at a serious scale, ideally across multiple countries in EMEA and North America
• You’re armed with an active interest in how innovation and technology is driving change in digital marketing and a real desire to be a part of that innovation
• You have outstanding analytical capabilities; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations. A natural affinity with numbers is a must
• Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
• Effective communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong organizational skills to effectively manage smooth flow of work through agency
• Ability to select, motivate and develop staff as well as delegate effectively
• A thirst for new learning and a drive to develop new approaches which further thinking across the company
What you can expect from Essence Digital:
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic agency which is doing cutting edge-work for key clients in the digital industry. You will get the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and to build on your skills and experience all within a fun and rewarding working environment!
• Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please send your CV and a short covering email to email@example.com