This job is no longer available
We’re looking for a smart, ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is looking to kick-start their career in digital marketing.
So what’s the role?
Working as part of our vibrant analyst team of PPC professionals, you will learn about PPC from keyword research to full account optimisation. You will be mentored closely by a member of the analyst team and, upon successful understanding of each area of PPC, will be given your own campaigns to manage.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Supporting the analyst team in research and optimisation, working across an exciting and diverse range of merchants in all areas of online
- Managing your own portfolio of PPC campaigns.
Managing your spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximising profits
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports on the progress of your campaigns
- Researching industry trends and competitor strategies
- Support the company’s corporate culture including adhering to established ethical standards
- Live the Found Values
Diligent, consistent attention to detail and management of administrative aspects of job
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company technology, products and services
Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing
- You will have a 2.1 BA / BSc or equivalent
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You will be able to demonstrate
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, and a very good eye for detail
- A good, confident grasp of the MS Office suite, Excel in particular
- A good head for numbers and working with large sets of data
- A love of uncovering trends in data and analysis
- That you are clever, forward thinking, and are able to use your own initiative
- A strong desire to compete and a drive to succeed
- Up to £23k inclusive of bonus (dependent upon experience / negotiable)
- 23.5 days holiday, including your birthday off and half day Christmas shopping
- Standard benefits including pension and life insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Person of the week awards
- Quarterly performance awards
- Encouragement to unleash your entrepreneurial spirit in the “Found Labs” scheme
- Opportunities to participate and learn at Found University
- Regular social gatherings
…and much more!
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
EMail email@example.com with a covering letter and CV which details your suitability for this role.