This job is no longer available
Founded in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself at the forefront of fashion, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, women’s wear and accessories to meet the lifestyle and requirements of every modern woman. Under the direction of Robert Bensoussan, L.K.Bennett continues to expand internationally whilst enjoying a successful retail presence both online and in over 130 locations worldwide.
We are experiencing considerable growth in our online platform and are therefore recruiting for an eCommerce Analyst. The Analyst will have responsibility for the analysis, reporting and data management of our busy ecommerce department.
The Analyst will be a pivotal member of our eCommerce team, providing actionable insight to help improve the sales, profit and customer experience of our growing online business. The Analyst will improve processes across our eCommerce platforms and functions to improve efficiency and enable significant expansion of our online channel.
For more detailed information about the role please see our Careers Page: http://www.lkbennett.com/careers
• Previous experience in a similar role, working within a successful ecommerce business and analysing site performance/sales data and performing user testing.
• Experience in reporting on customer insight and helping to develop strategy
• Excellent understanding and experience with SEO and PPC
• Strong experience with web analytical tools (Google Analytics) and web tagging
• Experience of working with goals, conversion funnels and segmentation
• Good understanding of social networks and how they relate to SEO
• Able to manage 3rd party suppliers
• Good communicator – able to report and present back to internal and external teams.
• Advanced excel skills including formulas, conditional formatting and macros.
• Self motivated, assertive and pro-active.
• Ability to translate data into meaningful business information.
• Able to identify problems and find prompt resolutions
• Work well under pressure
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• You will have a passion for eCommerce
Contact / Application Details
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and cv.
Please email a covering letter and your CV explaining why you are suitable and interested in the role.