This job is no longer available
Email Marketing Planner - 8 month fixed term contract
£20,000-£25,000 plus benefits including: Company Profit Share, Pension, Sharesave and Discount Card
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Marketing team as the email marketing specialist will be responsible for delivering/project managing high quality email marketing campaigns in a timely manner.
About the role
• Responsible for helping the Email Marketing Manager to deliver against the key objectives and KPI's
• Accurately interpret email results and make informed decisions
• Improved email performance through optimisation and split testing
• Responsible for ensuring all work produced has been thoroughly tested before distribution
• Project managing email delivery - working with all stakeholders to agree creative, message, segments/recipients, timings and schedules
B&Q is part of Kingfisher Plc, Europe's leading DIY home improvement retailer. The group employs over 78,000 people worldwide and has annual revenue of £10.5bn. We are the first retailer in the world, and the only non-US company to win the Gallup worldwide award for outstanding Employee Engagement, picking up the award for the last five years running. B&Q achieved the Observer's Ethical Business Award, is listed on the Sunday Times Best Green Companies list and was the first retailer to buy 100% responsibly sourced wood. As Europe's number one home improvement retailer we've helped more people make the most of their homes than anyone else. You could say that inspiring people to fulfil their potential is what we do best, whether it's in the workplace or in the home.
• Must possess strong analytical skills - previous web analytics experience (Omniture would be a bonus)
• Previous experience of digital marketing in a B2C environment
• Experience of using an email broadcast tool (Responsys system would be a bonus)
• Ability to forge and maintain productive relationships
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Understand email industry; legislation, best practice and benchmarks
The successful candidate is likely to be:
• Driven, focussed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
• Data driven and results focussed
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.