This job is no longer available
We're a specialist search marketing agency focusing on the fashion, travel and retail sectors. We’re on the lookout for a sharp paid search consultant to manage and in some cases lead paid search strategy for our growing portfolio of retail and fashion vertical clients.
You’ll be managing paid search, biddable display and social advertising campaigns across a growing range of clients making use of the broad range of skills across the agency including SEO, Social and Conversion Optimisation.
- Campaign management, optimisation and reporting
- Take ownership of and project manage campaigns
- Campaign setup across multiple platforms
- Compile account audits and prioritise tasks
- Client contact, presenting results & opportunities
- Idea generation
- Planning & forecasting
- New business support
- Develop new paid search techniques & best practice
- Share case studies and great work with the rest of the agency
Our core values of fun, adventure, wellbeing, innovation and creativity are an integral part of the culture. We know that a happy and fulfilled team means happy and fulfilled clients.
Among our many perks are subsidised massage, yoga and pilates classes as well as a health and wellbeing fund so that we can reward our hard work with amazing events.
We’ve recently been awarded the Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing.
We also have a firm focus on excellence and best-practice, both for our team and our clients so you can expect to receive (and deliver) some best practice knowledge share through the Propellernet Academy.
Career development is well mapped out and a Propellernet employee can expect to progress through the business based on individual performance, not tenure. So if you're really good you'll experience swift career progression with us.
- Minimum of 2 years' paid search experience and can point to case studies of fantastic campaigns you’ve run
- Google AdWords qualified
- Experience with paid search management technology
- Experience with analytics and reporting systems
- High attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate, timely reports delivering actionable insight
- Ability to manage your workload even during busy periods
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Competent with Excel and PowerPoint
- You’re ambitious and keen to keep learning/improving
- International/multilingual experience a positive but not essential
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Send your CV with a covering email making sure you include your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no recruitment agencies please!