This job is no longer available
Are you a creative Digital professional who can help us beat cancer?
We’re looking for an experienced, highly numerate and analytical individual to:
• Produce content for a variety of digital channels and deliver marketing campaigns that encourage people across the UK to help us beat cancer
• Put our users at the heart of everything we do, delivering excellent end-to-end user journeys and ensuring our content is always fully optimised for search
• Publish content for a variety of audiences including patients, supporters, journalists and researchers – applying a passion for digital communication to deliver excellent results
• Join the most widely recognised brand in the UK charity sector
Our progress is your progress; here at Cancer Research UK we believe that our science is key to win the fight against cancer. But that doesn’t mean we only hire researchers, doctors and nurses. We actually have 3,500 talented people employed across our large, complex, dynamic and diverse charity. Now we need an experienced Senior Digital Executive to support and deliver digital projects across the organisation.
You can help us save millions of lives through:
• Your ability to work across a number of digital projects concurrently
• Your thorough understanding of user experience and how it impacts digital design, structure, content and campaigns
• Your excellent analytical, reporting, editing and publishing skills and your passion for sharing your experience and expertise with others
Our sharp minds and brave hearts lead us to push the boundaries of what’s possible. This means that you’ll need a track record of delivering on a wide range of successful digital projects, creating integrated digital marketing campaigns and writing engaging content which appeals to a wide range of audiences. If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as united we strive to drive progress, creating more tomorrows for more people
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
All applications should be made via the Cancer Research UK careers website, where you will need to create a profile before you can submit an application.
Our online application process also involves attaching your CV and covering letter, which should outline your interest in applying for the role and explain how you meet the set criteria.