This job is no longer available
We are currently working with a huge FMCG business that owns a portfolio of market leading brands. They are currently looking to exploit the huge opportunity that exists within digital to accelerate consumption both on-line and in-store and provide unique value to shoppers to drive long-term loyalty.
The Global Digital Marketing function is being further strengthened to ensure the business can build on, and expand beyond, their established foundations and expertise in the digital domain. The GDM team will lead development and implementation of the global digital strategy working with global and country brand marketing, digital media and solutions teams and creative and media agencies to produce remarkable digital campaigns.
The Global Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for:
• Delivering outstanding digital marketing campaigns and programmes that engage people and strengthen brands both short and long term.
• Ensuring campaigns and programmes are fully integrated into brand plans, tracking their effectiveness and recommending course changes as required.
• Champion digital marketing throughout the business and their agencies
• Work with the category team (global and local), digital media team, digital solutions team and digital agencies to prepare brand annual digital marketing plans that are integrated in to the overall annual brand plan in accordance with strategy and objectives
• Manage activities of the digital agencies, web developers and other suppliers in connection with the online initiative
• Establish, develop and report on key metrics for and evaluate programme effectiveness
• Directs the execution of interactive retention (i.e. eCRM) programmes in line with strategic needs of the assigned brands
• Create support models and guidelines for digital within the defined category for key digital tools and techniques
• Understand and recommend 3rd Party Market Research (i.e. Nielsen, IRI, Dynamic Logic, etc) programs to be implemented and analysed for key digital initiatives
• Keeping abreast of trends and positioned to take advantage of relevant new developments and be a key partner in educating and transferring knowledge of digital across the marketing teams.
• Active participation in Global Media best practices development
You should have:
• Passion for brands and understanding of how digital media/marketing can contribute to their development short and long term
• Expertise in consumer digital marketing with experience of campaign planning, generating creative work, media planning and buying either at client-side or in a Senior Management at an advertising agency
• Extensive experience with website management, digital promotions, lead generation, eCRM (consumer database management), digital market research
• Strong understanding of media strategy and planning issues
• Experience of large, Global brands working across multiple markets
• Proven track record to increase sales, ROI, and brand equity
• Experience managing agencies, and/or vendors
You should be:
• Results-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating mindset
• Strong leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships
• Ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation plans
• Intellectual curiosity with an appetite for change
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral (in English)
• Superior analytical skills
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Global Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £60-70K + Car Allowance, Bonus + Benefits
Location: M4 Corridor
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £600
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!