This job is no longer available
We have a brand new role working for a market leading e-commerce technology business.
We are looking for a demand generation expert who will be responsible for successfully planning, managing and executing highly effective multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns that support the company's direct sales pipeline goals.
Key responsibilities include:
1) Multi-Channel demand generation campaign development
• Work with internal marketing resources and leverage other teams to develop and manage the execution of high-impact demand generation campaigns that include generating, nurturing and scoring inbound leads for direct sales
• Align with product marketing team to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronised with business and sales plans
• Utilise a variety of addressable media, individually or in combination, to produce and deliver communications to compel prospects to contact the sales team
2) Analysis and metrics
• Identify, analyse and communicate market trends, key competitive dynamics and resulting sales opportunities
• Analyse data from various channels and prepare targeted prospect lists
• Develop closed-loop processes to measure and assess ROI for communications, campaigns and sales results
• Prepare and present metrics decks to senior management
3) Ownership and development of collateral
• Prepare sales with toolkits (proposals/FAQs/overview presentations) based on documentation from product teams
• Develop and execute above the line marketing plans across all products
• Plan, book and execute marketing events, such as trade show attendance, breakfast briefings and seller conferences
5) Business Management
• Provide input on demand generation across a wide range of programmes
• Identify closed-loop improvements in internal processes to optimise existing traffic generation, including email campaigns and gateway placements
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic about demand generation and be able to consistently deliver high-quality leads through cost-effective campaigns, both above and below the line as required. This role is best suited for a high achiever with proven ability to contribute individually as well as part of a results focused team.
Candidates must be intelligent, independent and flexible, with executive-level communication skills, a strong customer focus with experience interacting with senior management and executives.
The role requires strong influencing skills with an aptitude for tenacity and hustle and proven ability to consistently deliver results in timely fashion. Candidates must have strong analytical skills and strategic outlook with an affinity for web and e-commerce also desirable. The ability to change approach very flexibly and quickly based on results and changing business needs is essential.
• Extensive senior marketing experience with time focused on B2B demand generation campaign activities in E-Commerce or related B2B business.
• Proven, data-driven track-record of planning and executing successful demand generation campaigns with high ROI.
• Must be able to think strategically and also be able to execute tactically.
• Experience using CRM and lead-nurturing systems to capture, track and report on lead generation and results
• Strong communication and copywriting skills.
• Very proficient with Excel and MS Office software applications.
• Creative, innovative, resourceful and get-it-done results orientation.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Marketing Manager – Demand Generation
Salary: £40-45K + excellent benefits & bonus
Location: Berkshire / Thames Valley
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £400
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!