This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join this successful team as a New Channels Development Planner. Our client is a highly recognised leading multi-channel retailer who wants to expand their new Development team with more talented professionals.
Your responsibilities as the successful candidate of this exciting new role include assisting the Manager of Proposition Development and Delivery to run the development programme and delivery. You will also deliver commercial implementation of multichannel projects that innovate the space and drive brand perceptions and sales.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Delivery of key projects within New Channel development, creating differentiated but commercial multichannel experiences and journeys.
• Ensuring initiatives are progressed and sequentially delivered in order to hit key strategic milestones and ROI targets, aligned with MCFP timelines.
• Defining effective programme reporting for progress, issues, risks and mitigating actions.
• Definition and coordination of appropriate KPI’s and analysis to give transparency and understanding of opportunity and effect of multichannel developments.
• Ensuring ED, IT, Retail Operations and Customer Service and all relevant stakeholders are engaged and delivering their part.
Key technical skills required:
• Broad commercial business development/marketing knowledge of multichannel platform functionality and consumer interface dynamics i.e. ecommerce, DAM and CMS, CIM systems, mobile, SMS.
• Programme Management experience.
• Proven track record of managing complex change.
• Proven track record of managing complex data and customer data.
• Experience of working in a cross functional environment.
• Ability to think logically, analyse situations and engage diverse stakeholders whilst keeping the customer front of mind.
• Understanding of supplier review and selection processes.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for this role or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.