This job is no longer available
Leading the field of digital lottery innovation and eCommerce, Camelot operates the world’s biggest online lottery. With over 6 million players, national-lottery.co.uk is one of the top eCommerce sites in the UK by monthly visits.
We are now looking for a Senior eCommerce Manager to develop and deliver a player marketing plan that supports future growth ambitions. With a track-record in achievement, you will be as confident in planning and strategy as you are with SEO, PPC and eCRM.
About the Department:
The marketing team are responsible for the brands, channels and communications that will exceed player expectations and underpin the growth of The National Lottery in a responsible manner that optimises returns to Good Causes.
About the Team:
The eCommerce team are responsible for player and revenue growth through digital channels.
With channel sales of over £1bn, the team are responsible for eCommerce and mCommerce channels, customer experience and the acquisition and retention of players.
• Contribute to the formation of the eCommerce channel strategy and annual financial plan.
• Develop and deliver a marketing plan that delivers on eCommerce objectives and strategies.
• Work with the Category and BAT teams to ensure that the eCommerce channels and player communications deliver category plans.
• Ensure that the website has the optimum technical architecture, promotional hierarchy, product range, player experience and look and feel to maximise sales.
• Ensure that there is a relevant communication plan for all customer segments and set the objectives for the plan in line with overall eCommerce objectives.
• Work with the Insight team to ensure that data and insight is available to inform all campaigns and that there is timely and relevant reporting on campaign analysis.
• Interpret information on customer behaviour and attitudes from multiple sources to inform campaign briefs, customer journeys and site optimisation.
• Be aware of channel, media and competitor trends. Amend plans to exploit opportunities and respond to threats.
• Manage the implementation of the marketing plan, including objective setting and KPIs, working with the eCommerce Managers and Executives to brief campaign collateral and manage distribution.
• Manage the campaign budget to ensure that all activity is executed to agreed cost parameters and optimise ongoing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Work with the Contact Centre team to communicate the campaign plan, to ensure opportunities to maximise player frequency and value are realised and to inform resource decisions.
• Line manage the Campaign Team. Set-up and carry out goal reviews and ensure there is an appropriate development plan in place to facilitate professional and personal development.
• Work closely with Insight, Category, BAT, IT, Programme, Creative Services and agency teams to ensure eCommerce objectives can be realised.
Skills & experience:
• Thorough knowledge of consumer and direct marketing principles and practices; ability to contribute to marketing strategy and implementation of plan
• Expert knowledge of customer relationship management principles and practices; ability to develop the customer communication plan and manage the design and implementation of campaigns
• Expert knowledge of the online media market to include search (SEO and PPC), affiliates and display advertising
• Experience of database marketing and using a campaign broadcast tool to set-up and execute campaigns
• Experience of interpreting website analytics and usability to create an optimum online customer experience
• Evidence of building successful relationships with agencies to achieve channel targets
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply directly for this role at http://www.camelotgroupcareers.co.uk/
Please attach a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the role.