This job is no longer available
Commercial ownership of a group of accounts within our new finance and B2B team, for which you’re responsible for all aspects of client servicing and satisfaction, growth and development. You’ll be driving strategies for clients that deliver results and win Awards. You’ll also be expected to support new business initiatives actively seeking to expand Propellernet business.
ADs are part of the Senior Management Team and are expected to act as Propellernet advocates to motivate all those around them and to input into Propellernet strategy both proactively and when requested.
• Setting stretching but realistic annual targets for your group of clients
• Formulating and delivering up sell and new business plans to maximise revenue
• Recruitment support to add to the existing team experience in finance and B2B
• Documenting scopes of work and ensuring all contracts are up to date
• Accurate monthly forecasting
• Accurate monthly revenue recognition
• Accurate monthly invoicing
New business support
• Supporting new business initiatives in your sector, leading pitches as necessary
• Developing sector-specific creds to build on our existing work in finance and B2B
• Leading the on-boarding of new clients
• Developing industry relationships through networking events and participating in marketing/roundtables as necessary
• Demonstrate finance and B2B sector knowledge
• Leading the setting and evolution of client strategy, re-evaluating whenever necessary
• Ensuring all clients have appropriate KPIs set and tracked
Day-to-day client management
• Maximising client NPS at all levels
• Proactively managing clients and – as necessary, 3rd parties and other agencies - recognising potential issues and opportunities in advance rather than working reactively
• Bringing in other members of the Senior Management Team (SMT) to develop and support your accounts as appropriate
• Lead improvements in the quality of all communications and deliverables received by clients
• Appropriately monitor all Propellernet output on all finance and B2B accounts, and ensure quality control processes are in place and understood by the team
• Ensure clients are aware of all work-in-progress, dates are set for deliverables and that those dates are met, and actions are documented and completed after meetings
• Demonstrate strong leadership across the company in communications, ways of working, new ideas, SMT projects
Development of people and Propellernet culture
• Live and breathe the Propellernet values…energise, motivate, lead and mentor consultants to ensure they deliver excellent work
• Demonstrate pride and passion in Propellernet work, regularly communicate best practice examples from your team to the rest of the Agency
• Ensure reviews and development plans are in place and drive the appraisal cycle for those you line manage, proactively identify training needs
• Help implement updated ways of working as Propellernet expands and matures (e.g. resourcing, weekly client updates), and actively lead (where appropriate) and participate in the Academy
• Play an active role in Health & Wellbeing strategy and management
• Take an active role in the Management Team in decision making for the future of Propellernet
Quality of output
• Oversee campaigns that can act as Propellernet case studies, ensure those case studies are written and shared with the rest of the Agency
• Oversee Award-winning work
Minimum 5 years agency Client Servicing experience.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send us your CV telling us what makes you special and what your current salary is.