This job is no longer available
Our client has grown from strength to strength since their launch in the 90’s, allowing them to warmly welcome an International Head of Online to their friendly team! They are now a recognised online fashion brand both in the UK and overseas, with a passion and love for what they do.
Your role as the successful candidate will include driving this successful brand online and ensuring the maximisation of sales and profit for the online channel. You will help shape and drive the team and be capable of seeing the big picture as well as having a keen eye for detail in all aspects of the online opportunity.
Key accountabilities for this role will include:
• Continue to develop and drive a comprehensive web strategy within the multi-channel vision of the company to increase sales and profit.
• Within the overall brand strategy, champion the development of an ongoing customer relationship and brand connection with customers online.
• Direct and oversee the overall content of the online offer, working with the team and with appropriate external agencies.
• Identify, develop and drive a detailed partnership strategy with appropriate third party companies to attract and retain customers to maximise sales and profitability.
• Engage with the Product and Merchandising Teams to deliver customer communications of key products and collections in a cohesive and engaging manner to customers online.
• Work with marketing colleagues, ensuring there is cohesion of all marketing and communications to create maximum customer impact and comprehension of the brand online.
• Continually be aware of technological digital developments to ensure these are effectively understood and utilised where appropriate, to deliver a web offer in line with brand and customer expectations.
Key skills required to apply:
• Outstanding e-commerce experience with a total understanding of the required technical, customer and commercial levers for a premium brand.
• Proven experience working in a multi-channel environment, and particularly of forgoing an effective web proposition in line with overall brand strategies.
• Thorough understanding of most aspects of marketing with particular emphasis on expertise in devising innovative and effective customer engagement strategies on the web.
• Demonstrable and utilisation of third party providers for the web.
• Commercial acumen and budget management skills.
• A good understanding and experience of premium brands.
• Project management experience.
• Ability to be both analytical and creative in developing online propositions.
• Effective influencing skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and well organised.
• A sense of humour!
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for this role or to find out more, please contact Chris Winfield at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.