This job is no longer available
About the Company
The UK’s leading authority on maternity fashion, with loyal star studded customers and awards in innovations in product development and etailing excellence.
About the Role
• A New Head of Marketing role created to help market the launch of their new fashion labels and assist in expanding the reach of the company, alongside the Brand Director.
• To develop the customer database and data driven marketing initiatives and further grow a loyal customer following.
• To launch and develop new European customer markets through intelligent and cost effective marketing campaigns.
• Take control of the marketing team with four direct reports including the Ecommerce, search engine marketing, CRM and Social Marketing Specialists.
• Take ownership of the annual marketing plans and develop the strategy to deliver improved sales revenues through cost effective campaign management.
• Identify key partnerships/channels locally and abroad to enhance the brand and reputation.
• Improve conversion optimisation and provide regular reports to the CEO.
• Significant experience with a market leading retailer with ecommerce operations – preferably in the fashion industry.
• People, budget and marketing campaign management experience required.
• Graduate with professional marketing qualifications
• Track record of creating marketing plans that deliver improved sales revenue conversions and decreased cost per acquisition.
• Solid experience in all marketing channels both on and offline – PPC, SEO, CRM, PR, Social, Affiliate marketing, email, channel marketing, mobile, display, brochures etc…
• Strong data analysis, web analytics and board level sales reporting skills.
• Passionate about online fashion retail and ecommerce trends.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: IO318872BS and I'll call you.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org