This job is no longer available
Search Laboratory is a fast-growing search marketing agency that specialises in multilingual search engine marketing.
We help clients generate more revenue from their websites by optimising their positions in the search engine results (e.g. Google).
As global search marketing experts, we offer SEO, PPC, Social Media, Online PR, Multilingual and Web Analytics services from our HQ in Leeds. We are a certified partner of Google, and as such, ethics and transparency are integral to our ethos. Our clients come in all shapes, sizes and from a variety of sectors, including some of the best known household brands, both from the UK and internationally.
We work hard to ensure our team is rewarded and has the tools required to deliver outstanding results for our clients. We offer excellent benefits to our employees and we have a fun, friendly working environment.
We have recently been awarded 3 star accreditation with Best Companies and achieved 10th place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2012.
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our PPC team and support our increasing number of clients. This is an exciting role for an experienced Account Manager with excellent analytical skills and experience in PPC.
Reporting to: Head of PPC
Job Purpose: To setup, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns and manage client communication.
- Setup paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Allocate and delegate account tasks and activity to PPC Executives.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Manage time and activities effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad-hoc analysis, as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 212 1211