This job is no longer available
This is an amazing opportunity for an innovative and results-orientated individual to lead this successful email marketing team within one of the UK’s leading pure play retailers!
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for managing our client’s world-class email program, renowned for highly targeted and personalised messages and their customer friendly approach. You will also manage all aspects of the email channel in the UK towards specific business goals and tasked with building a team of dedicated and enthusiastic email experts.
Key accountabilities for this role:
• Providing strategic and tactical leadership to business owners and email creators.
• Driving the creation and implementation of new automated email programs.
• Interacting with counterparts in other WW marketplaces to foster global best practise exchange.
• Driving the financial planning process for email’s contribution to the business in close cooperation with the Finance department.
• Reporting on progress against goals and relevant email metric to senior management.
Key skills required:
• Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making tradeoffs against business priorities.
• Excellent organisational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
• Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams.
• A thorough understanding of direct marketing principles.
• Email marketing experience (desirable).
• Technological comfort: HTML & SQL skills (desirable).
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more, please contact Chris Winfield at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.