This job is no longer available
Econsultancy is looking for an experienced artworker / digital designer to join its marketing team. Located in the London office and working primarily for the UK business, you will also assist teams around the globe.
In this new role, you’ll be working closely with the marketing team to deliver high impact campaign-specific collateral. You’ll also work with the editorial team on the production of infographics. Online design will be in collaboration with the web development and optimisation team, and geared towards improving UX and conversion rates.
You’ll be producing a range of online and offline materials, including direct mail, EDMs, brochures, charts and infographics, PowerPoint presentations, banners, and web features and elements.
You should be looking to maintain high levels of creativity and engagement in your work, and a sensitivity to the content and medium is essential.
Econsultancy’s working environment is informal, collaborative and hard-working. This is a great opportunity to join us at an exciting time in our development and to contribute to our growth through your experience and abilities.
* Produce on-brand collateral across a variety of media
* Creating, amending and repurposing current artwork
* Artwork proofing
* Establish visual brand/style guidelines for the business
* Develop tools and templates for use throughout the organisation
* Work with web developers and optimisation teams to create design elements
* Work with other departments on collateral requirements
* Creation of infographics and charts
* Help establish global asset management system
* Help drive forward the visual identity of Econsultancy
* Work with our core creative agency and other third party creative resources
We're looking for someone early in their career but with star quality!
* Adobe Creative Suite including Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Experience working on web/online projects, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver
* Experience of direct marketing and print production
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Focus on UX (on and offline)
* Awareness of content – use design to display copy, stats or graphics
* Understanding of the role of branding
* Strong sense of creativity – staying on top of trends in online and offline design
* Good time management, ability to prioritise, multitask and hit deadlines
* A team player, willing to share ideas and experience
* Confident communicator
* Interest in online marketing
* Copywriting and proof-reading
* Advanced Word and PowerPoint template creation skills
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please contact Clare Laurie on 020 7269 1450 or clare.laurie @ econsultancy.com
Please apply by email to Clare Laurie at clare.laurie @ econsultancy.com providing:
- Your CV
- A covering letter explaining your suitability for the job
- Some recent, relevant examples of work from both online and offline (PDF format is fine)