This job is no longer available
You will support the development & implementation of category leading digital marketing activity to drive brand awareness and maximize eCommerce sales.
• Assisting in the planning, briefing, development & implementation of digital marketing campaigns locally and globally, across all digital media including search, display, email, social and mobile
• Maintaining website content, pricing and promotions. Work with supply chain to monitor inventory levels and make appropriate adjustments to the site.
• Continually optimise digital touch points to improve efficiency and ensure customers have a reason to return.
• Actively seeking out new opportunities to generate sales
• Analysis and presentation of digital marketing results
• Administering the digital marketing budget
Key Performance Indicators
• Achieves digital marketing key performance indicators and sales targets
• Produces on brand and effective digital marketing
• Delivers campaigns on time and to a high standard
• Improves ROI through reporting & analytics
Create and maintain the digital marketing calendar. Assist the Global Senior Digital Manager in the development of campaigns, optimising landing pages and liaising with agencies on digital creative. Ensure relevant campaigns are communicated to all teams domestically and internationally.
Maintain accurate pricing and product information, including timely updates to promotion, out of stock or discontinued items. Regularly update the site to ensure consistency with the brands monthly focus and provide customers with a reason to return to the site on a regular basis.
Assist in the management of our external agencies, stakeholders and relevant internal stakeholders in order to deliver successful integrated digital campaigns.
Maintain a good understanding of the competitor environment globally and available commercial opportunities as they arise. Be the ‘go to person’ for Fudge digitally, act as a champion for the channel and provide support to the rest of the business. Utilise any available tools such as Google Analytics and Radian6 to anticipate the strategies of competitors and predict consumer trends. Feed all information and recommendations into the wider team.
Manage the administrative aspects of the digital marketing budget. Be the main point of contact with Finance to ensure the budget is properly planned and spent.
Analysis and Reporting
Produce regular reports of spend and results. Co-ordinate our tracking and tagging requirements across all digital spaces. Produce analysis on performance and communicate this effectively to assist decision making on Fudge and the wider business.
Mandatory: Educated to degree level with a minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing environment.
Desired: Further qualifications in marketing, business or online
This role would suit someone who:-
• Has a clear understanding and experience of digital marketing channels globally
• Always looks for creative ways to generate new sales or to improve current activity
• Approaches marketing from both an analytical and creative point of view
• Has a passion for the internet & new technologies
• Can manage multiple projects & deadlines with ease
• Is professional & confident in dealing with multiple stakeholders
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Is highly organised
• Shows initiative and is achievement orientated
• Thinks and acts quickly with a dynamic approach to problem solving
• Works well in a team
Experience and Background.
Successful candidates are likely to have;-
• Demonstrable experience in digital marketing (particularly search, email, social)
• Managed the creative process through from briefing to implementation
• Experience managing content via a CMS
• Used site analytics packages to assess website performance and implement improvements
• Worked with a high street or beauty brand/ retailer directly or as part of a marketing agency
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job