This job is no longer available
The RSPCA, the world's largest and oldest animal welfare organisation, is looking to recruit an assistant web editor to provide editorial support to maintain and develop the RSPCA website.
If you love animals and are fascinated by digital media this is an exciting role within a dynamic team where you’ll have the chance to grow your digital skills and have a real impact on animal welfare.
The position focuses on updating content on the main RSPCA website and associated sites, and providing editorial and production support on new digital projects.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• strong editing and proof-reading skills with an excellent grasp of grammar
• experience of using a complex content management system
• a demonstrated interest in digital, including web, SEO and social media
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• able to work under pressure, manage a busy schedule and to multi task.
Closing date for receipt of application forms: 17 September 2012
Please see the job description:
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Application forms can be downloaded from the RSPCA website:
Or you can write, quoting reference AWE/922 to the HR Department, RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS.
Please note that CV's will not be accepted.