This job is no longer available
Up to £35,000 and excellent benefits
If you have copywriting experiences and enjoy a challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a new Copywriting Team alongside the Marketing and Operational Offer Management Team.
As a Copywriting analyst, you will be developing and producing effective advertising campaigns, reviewing visual images and providing written 'copy'. This may include creating slogans, catchphrases, messages and strap-lines for mainly digital channels e.g. website, emails, mobile app, but also using paper channels such as direct mails and statement inserts.
What we are looking for:
* Extensive copywriting experience in marketing or an operational environment
* Knowledge of relevant regulations that can impacting marketing/advertising
* Ability to work at speed, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
* Solid creative thinking with business acumen and a positive customer focus
* Excellent verbal and written communications (technical and non-technical)
Innovation in your career
As a leader of change, Barclaycard is dedicated to thinking ahead and making payments simpler for our customers. Innovative, vibrant and always focused on the future, our working environment provides the very best of everything. A recent re-brand reflects our dynamic new direction, and has created unprecedented levels of enthusiasm amongst our people.
What you'll get in return
If you're ready to enjoy a highly competitive salary and a great pension package, then look no further than Barclaycard. Private healthcare and above average holiday entitlements are standard, and we'll offer you training and development opportunities that support and complement your career aspirations.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Use Apply Link