This job is no longer available
What being a Marketing Manager involves:
• Definition and delivery of revised Green Flag brand proposition/brand identity
• Definition of core target market for Green Flag based on Rescue segmentation
• Delivery of strategic media plans to achieve brand and acquisition targets across Green Flag, DL and
• Through the line creative development for Green Flag, DL and Churchill Rescue
• Delivery of maximum ROI on the £12m marketing investment across Green Flag and DL/Churchill
• Development and implementation of robust marketing MI, and communication of results across the
• Agency management to ensure maximum delivery of requirement s and the best possible working
relationships with our partners
• Development and management of key stakeholder relationships across the Rescue business team
• People management of one direct report to ensure maximum delivery and personal development
• Develop and deliver an impact internal brand engagement programme for Green Flag
• Accurate budget management and reporting
• Support Brand Partners team with any marketing requirements for the Corporate Partnerships
• I identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role, in line
with the company risk framework.
Skills and qualities you’ll need:
• Experience of measurement and analytics in a marketing
• Through the line media experience (incl. TV).
• Through the line creative development (incl. Press, DM, Door Drops, TV, online display, search).
• Experience of managing/working with multi million pound budgets.
• Experience of working with media and creative agencies.
• Acquisition experiencing - managing for
• Managerial experience required.
• Experience of developing marketing messages/propositions.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.