This job is no longer available
Direct Line Group is looking to hire three Channel Optimisation Consultants to join our new Channel Marketing Team. The roles will be based at our headquarters in Bromley, a short walk from Bromley South train station, which has a direct route from London Victoria.
You will be responsible for turning customer data into actionable insights by designing cross platform optimisation strategies focused on improving performance and demonstrating increased conversion and revenue.
• End to end briefing and implementation of the digital creative for all on-site campaign activity
• Exponent level knowledge of all site monitoring and measurement analytics tools to identify areas for test and learn optimisation and areas for further or new capability development
• Define, build and implement test and learn schedule using A-B and Multi Variant testing tools and techniques
• Design, development and optimisation of new channels to market based on consumer experience and evidence
• Competitor analysis within and external to the industry to identify and understand ‘best of breed’ capabilities and develop business cases to implement improvements and enhancements
• KPI reporting against key metrics for the online channels
• I identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role, in line with the company risk framework
• Strong understanding of user experience based design techniques, the use of brand guidelines and a regulated industry approvals process
• Knowledge and experience of KPI reporting and understanding complex data relationships
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Website management experience
• Background in analytics packages
• Previous experience in financial services, utilities would be advantageous
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.