This job is no longer available
Position: Partnership Account Manager
Location: Clerkenwell, London
Job Type: Permanent
An exceptional opportunity exists for talented individual to join an exciting, global technology-driven solutions company which offers a range of products and services to assist clients to maximise their online potential.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual with Affiliate Network and Digital Agency experience with the ability to manage and maintain strong relationships with current and future partners.
In return for the above we offer a fantastic career structure, potential for growth, a whole host of company benefits, outstanding employee facilities and not to forget our legendary work parties!
Network and Agency
- As directed maintain and monitor key relationships with potential and future partners.
- Identify and scope prospective clients and facilitate contact for the Ve Interactive sales team. Support the respective clients and facilitate contact for the Ve Interactive sales team. Support the respective Networks and Agencies as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain a consistent flow of information both internally and externally ensuring that all communications are current, accurate and relevant.
- Maintain and constantly update, as directed, the suite of related promotional materials and documentation and, where necessary, develop and deliver presentations to partners and clients.
- Provide a constant flow of management information and ensure that the management teams are aware of the activity and opportunities within the Network and Agency marketplace.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry trends and ensure that the company is maximising all opportunities.
- Supporting the Production and Tech Support teams to ensure Network and Agency technical operations are running efficiently.
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage and maintain Network and Agency contact and client information via the company’s CRM system.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered to appropriate company staff.
- Liaise with the Online Efficiency and Technical Support teams.
This position will give you the opportunity to play an integral role in the success and continued development of a fast growing global company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their digital marketing knowledge and skills in a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A detailed understanding and practical work experience of digital media and the Affiliate and Network marketplace.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills.
- Experience in presenting to large and informed audiences.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Ability to work independently or within a small team.
- Analytic skills and numeracy.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience is required.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques would be an advantage.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Unfortunately, Ve Interactive has a strict non-recruiters policy and any speculative CV’s from recruiters will not be considered.