This job is no longer available
Ecommerce Manager | Luxury Holiday Apartments | London | £40-£45k + Benefits
About the Company
A top London luxury apartments company offering visitors to London a home away from home with great views of the city for their long term or short stays.
About the Role
• Reporting directly to the CEO, the Ecommerce BDM will take full responsibility of the ecommerce sales channel and generate apartment booking sales online.
• Ensure all content is accurate, up-to-date, brand-appropriate & optimized for SEO.
• Propose enhancements to the website to improve both the customer journey and conversion potential. Reporting & analysis of all content and functional improvements.
• Manage all acquisition and retention activity – Paid Search, PR, Affiliate, Email campaigns
• Develop corporate and agency booking facilities and channel development to increase B2B online sales opportunity.
• Develop and implement event/seasonal promotional campaigns to raise brand awareness and develop further sales online.
• Analyse all marketing and development spend and report on achievements against KPIs and ROI targets agreed.
• Analyse competition in the market and customer behaviour through web analytical tracking and act upon trends to ensure you stay ahead of the game.
• To Develop a CRM programme to grow customer loyalty and a solid customer database.
• An Ecommerce Manager with Ecommerce trading experience from the travel and or leisure sector.
• Passionate about your achievements and can demonstrate methodology used.
• Commercial, analytical and numerate with a strong focus on trading, how to maximise sales and grow the business.
• Strong technical understanding – ideally in ecommerce technology and having managed website development projects, booking systems and hosting infrastructure knowledge.
• Hands on experience with online marketing channels such as SEO/PPC/Affiliation/PR/Display/Social/Email.
• Fully conversant with web analytics, usability, ecommerce solutions.
• Can plan, write and create content and online campaigns.
• Sales driven and can manage role independently without support.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: TA317289JH and I'll call you.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org