This job is no longer available
AXA Wealth is an exciting and growing company committed to dramatically improve the performance of its Marketing function. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic senior marketing manager who will harness their agency or client experience to help us to get our messages out to the market with pace, innovation and creativity.
This role is high profile in a newly formed, dynamic team that has set itself the goal of delivering world-class digital marketing solutions. You will be challenged to put your considerable expertise to full effect and have the opportunity to influence business strategy at the highest level.
AXA Wealth has over 2,300 people across multiple sites in the UK. Our Wealth Management operations include AXA Elevate (our digital investment trading platform), Architas (our Multi-manager investment business), AXA Wealth International (our offshore investment operation) and Sun Life Direct (our direct marketing business). These core areas are complemented by additional specialist investment and pension propositions to meet the needs of our customers.
We are targeting a significant increase in our market share by 2015 and in order to achieve this we are radically transforming the way we do Marketing at AXA Wealth. The new look Marketing Team is driven by the needs of our customers and the drive to become the leading digital provider in the market.
You will inspire the team to deliver integrated, innovative & quick distribution of messages to market so that our approach becomes a point of differentiation for advisers & customers.
• Develop a contact vision, strategy & plan to drive coordinated implementation across the team, aligned to business targets/priorities – driven by innovation, new technology, customer needs, previous learnings, and our business strategy
• Lead the team to deliver commercial leads in line with the business plan
• Accountable for the Marketing Communications Process including a new approach to comms briefs, development process and evaluation templates
• Accountable for distributing all adviser & customer messages to market through all channels (online & offline)
• Accountable for all media channels including direct marketing, digital marketing, social media, advertising, sponsorship, events, webinars, etc.
• Accountable for Brand management including brand guidelines, tone of voice and copywriting guidance – accountable for brand controls, brand extension and brand developments
• Responsible for the Design Studio and artworking through in-house freelancers or external agencies
• Accountable for implementation of adviser segmentation model across media channels
• Champion new technology and new ways of delivering communications to market acting on internal & external learning, innovations & new technology – proactively seek to understand what we can do differently and how we can maximise the differentiation of our contact approach
• Ensure legal and finprom compliance across all communications – using knowledge, robustly challenge the rules so that we get the best possible content for advisers and customers
• Maximise external insight to drive improvements across all comms channels – seek regular input from external agencies, market experts & industry trends
• Maximise relationships with external agencies/suppliers to enable the team to deliver successfully in a coordinated collaborative way – accountable for contract negotiation, relationships, issue resolution and regular reviews
• Champion measurement, testing & learning, actionable MI and reporting to demonstrate the value of content and deliverables - ensure that we act on lessons learnt through a test & learn approach
What will success look like?
• We will be the first to market for adviser and customer communications
• Implementation of automated systems to significantly increase speed of delivery
• Media channel response rates increased to exceed benchmarking in the market and previous AXA campaigns
• Demonstrable relationships shown between marketing activity and business leads/activity and uplift
• Increased brand awareness
• Marketing awards for marketing communications delivery
• Positive adviser & distribution feedback on our innovative and integrated marketing communications
What will you get from this role?
This role will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Highly digital role requiring maximising our digital marketing capability across all media channels for advisers and customers
• Highly innovation-focused role requiring the testing of new technology and approaches, through a test & learn approach
• Opportunity to lead, shape & define the new team responsibilities, processes & team
• Opportunity to own all distribution of messages & contact across all media channels – empowered to lead on differentiating contact in the marketplace
• Opportunity to work with Senior Management Teams
• 28 days holiday (with the option to purchase additional days)
• Maximum bonus of up to 43%
• Private Medical Insurance
• Company car
• Lifecover (4 x annual salary)
• AXA Share Scheme
• Significant digital marketing experience gained through a range of digital media channels in different market sectors
• Strong digital behaviours - fast-paced & agile approach to work with a passion for providing a customer focused service
• Visionary, motivational and transformational leadership skills (will manage c 8 employees)
• Significant experience demonstrated across all marketing comms channels – digital, DM, events, advertising
• Experienced in Brand management and brand controls/processes across a range of media
• Successful manager of external agencies & suppliers to drive quality, build relationships & drive down costs
• Experienced in developing a segmentation contact strategy
• Significant experience in marketing measurement and testing strategies
• Strong team leader who has experience coaching and managing managers
• Marketing qualifications required – Degree level or Professional Diploma
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.