This job is no longer available
AXA Wealth is an exciting and growing company committed to dramatically improve the performance of its web platforms. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Digital expert to join us and play a leading role in this journey.
This role is high profile element of a newly formed, dynamic team that has set itself the goal of delivering world-class digital marketing service and solutions. You will be challenged to put your considerable expertise to full effect and have the opportunity to influence business strategy at the highest level. You will develop an intimate knowledge of the dynamic wealth management market.
AXA Wealth has over 2,300 people across multiple sites in the UK. Our Wealth Management operations include AXA Elevate (our digital investment trading platform), Architas (our Multi-manager investment business), AXA Wealth International (our offshore investment operation) and Sun Life Direct (our direct marketing business). These core areas are complemented by additional specialist investment and pension propositions to meet the needs of our customers.
We are targeting a significant increase in our market share by 2015 and in order to achieve this we are radically transforming our Marketing at AXA Wealth. The new look Marketing Team is driven by the needs of our customers and the drive to become the leading digital provider in the market.
Web development and implementation is central to this mission.
You will play a vital role in shaping our new mobile, social and online capability, defining objectives and leading the cultural change.
The Digital Strategy Manager will be part of the newly created Experience teamestablished to improve customer outcomes at every stage of their life with us. You will be responsible for ensuring that IFAs and end consumers can more easily meet their needs when they interact with AXA Wealth through our web channels. You will drive our digital development and strategy and help us become a winning digital platform provider In the Wealth Management market.
• Develop of all AXA Wealth digital platforms determining what developments are implemented and their priority
• Add to your own substantial knowledge of the digital environment through an audit of the current web capability and strategy
• In conjunction with senior stakeholders around the business develop and gain approval of a strategy for AXA Wealth’s use of Social media for IFAs and consumers and its response to the rise of mobile and small screen devices
• Identify and quantify the capabilities, people and technical resources needed to deliver those strategies, get them adopted into the change plan and monitor progress
• Review business practice against digital best practice and where the commercial or customer effort case is compelling act as the champion for change
• Act as a thought leader within the business keeping people abreast of, and focused on the changing digital world and its implications for IFAs, consumers and AXA Wealth
• Watch the adoption of new technologies and digital behaviours and, where appropriate define trigger points and develop scenario plans for different responses the business may need to prepare for if those points are met
What will success look like?
• A clear web development strategy for all platforms agreed by all stakeholders and adopted by IT
• Marketing communications and campaigns increasingly designed for digital first, and then adapted for print
• Rapidly improving web capability within the marketing team and functional capability increasingly aligned with the needs and expectations of our customers
• The delivery time and cost for web development initiatives will be reduced
• Stakeholder and the wider business understand the role and contribution of social media and the business will have successfully implemented significant social media approaches
• Adoption of changes by the businesses in response to the growth of mobile and small screen devices
What will you get from this role?
This role will provide you with the opportunity to:
• A high profile role and a chance to be shape of a high performing, digital marketing team
• Gain exposure to numerous senior colleagues within AXA Wealth and across AXA UK
• The opportunity to put your considerable expertise to full effect
• Work in a creative, fast-paced, innovative environment
• Support in career planning as part of AXA Wealth and the wider AXA Group
• 28 days holiday (with the option to purchase additional days)
• Maximum bonus of up to 43%
• Private Medical Insurance
• Company car
• Lifecover (4 x annual salary)
• AXA Share Scheme
• You are a Digital expert who has operated at a senior level in a range of different businesses
• Your experience will span content publishing, social and mobile. Your area of greatest depth of knowledge will be around service delivery rather than web marketing
• Familiar with the broad technical requirements of delivering leading digital solutions
• A realistic view of the business resources and capability that are required to support these solutions
• Experience of providing consultancy services as a part of an internal team or as an external supplier. As such you will be adept at understanding business and customer issues, developing solutions and presenting them in a compelling, accessible way to a wide range of senior stakeholders
• You will be passionate about the digital world, the connected customer and reducing customer effort
• Above all you will be a highly collaborative worker shaping solutions that deliver value for customers and the company. Your thinking, enthusiasm and team working will help us achieve our objective to be a world-class marketing organisation
• Experience of Financial Services and companies that sell through third party introducers, resellers or retailers will stand you in very good stead
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.