This job is no longer available
AXA Wealth is an exciting and growing company committed to dramatically improve customer outcomes by improving the cradle to grave Customer Journey and reducing customer effort. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Customer Journey expert to join us and play a leading role in this transformation.
This role is high profile element of a newly formed, dynamic team that has set itself the goal of delivering a world-class on and offline customer experience. You will be challenged to put your considerable Customer Journey and Experience expertise to full effect and have the opportunity to influence business strategy at the highest level as the voice of the customer.
You will develop an intimate knowledge of the dynamic wealth management market.
The Customer Journey Strategy Manager will be part of the newly created Experience teamestablished to improve customer outcomes at every stage of their life with us. You will be responsible for ensuring that IFAs and end consumers can more easily meet their needs when they interact with AXA Wealth through any channel and at all touch-points.
• Develop expert knowledge on how AXA Wealth’s existing interactions can be changed to improve customer and outcomes (reduced customer effort, increased satisfaction, conversion to enquiry and sale, Funds under management)
• You will be responsible for the overall Customer Journey from cradle to grave, across all touch-points
• Develop, and gain approval for a customer journey change programme that will generate the biggest wins for our Customers and for AXA Wealth within our resource constraints
• Improve the understanding by Channel Management and other channel owners (web, customer service etc.) of their customers’ needs and experiences at key moments in their customer lifecycle and to develop processes to better meet those needs
• Translate the emerging brand strategy into tangible behaviours that management and Client facing staff can understand and implement in their plans and day to day interactions
• Design and oversee a qualitative and quantitative research programme that examines customer needs at key points in their customer lifecycle with AXA Wealth and their experiences at key touch-points.
• Be responsible for the design (in conjunction with colleagues in Engagement) of integrated customer contact strategies and service offerings that respond to customer needs and improve outcomes (lower customer effort, increased lifetime value)
• Ensure those strategies are implemented and tested in all relevant channels.
• Drive the on-going development of those strategies in light of results analysis and insight.
What will success look like?
• A qualitative and quantitative research programme that provides insight into customer needs and reactions to different touch-points and propositions
• Root cause analysis of high customer effort and instances of poor customer experience
• A reduction in customer effort and increased customer satisfaction at key moments of truth for the customer and the company
• Improved customer outcomes (conversion to enquiry and purchase, increased lifetime value).
What will you get from this role?
• Be part of a high performing, digital marketing team
• Gain exposure to a number of senior members within AXA Wealth, AXA UK and externally
• Design and implement a new Customer Journey Strategy that informs the end to end customer experience
• Work in a creative, fast-paced, innovative environment
• Support in career planning as part of AXA Wealth and the wider AXA Group
• 28 days holiday (with the option to purchase additional days)
• Maximum bonus of up to 43%
• Private Medical Insurance
• Company car
• Lifecover (4 x annual salary)
• AXA Share Scheme
• A marketing expert who understands the fundamental importance of customer insight for informing decision making
• Extensive experience of developing integrated marketing communications on and off-line and know how proposition, brand, communications and service experience all influence customer attitudes and behaviour
• You can translate a brand vision into tangible behaviours and communications that marketers and front-line staff at every level understand and own
• You will be able to design integrated customer contact strategies that work across channels, and over time, to build profound changes in customer attitudes and behaviour
• You will understand the importance of reducing customer effort and will be able to work with channel owners to help their customers meet their needs more easily
• Where our proposition, behaviour or processes do not meet our customers’ high expectations you will be an effective champion for their cause
• You will use your considerable planning and influencing skills to secure approval and lead change that delivers measurable improvement to customer outcomes
• Above all you will be a highly collaborative worker shaping solutions that deliver value for customers and the company. Your thinking will help us achieve our objective to be a world-class marketing organisation
• Experience of companies that sell through third party introducers, resellers or retailers is advantageous
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.