This job is no longer available
About the Company
A global retail leader, with multiple superstores and millions of online customers are developing their own fashion category and are selling top labels at great prices!
About the Role
• Work with the Senior Website Trading Manager to devise the Online Trading Plan and ensure it is delivered on time, within budget and meets sales targets for the clothing categories.
• 40% of the time to be spent on analysing web stats and product sales data to continuously improve web trading and conversion rates.
• Work with key teams including: Buying & Merchandising, Design & Production, Operations and the Online Marketing Team to deliver the most effective campaigns.
• Ensure all content is accurate, up-to-date, brand-appropriate & optimized for SEO.
• Propose enhancements to the website to improve both the customer journey and conversion potential. Reporting & analysis of the deployed functionality
• All ecommerce trading activity must be optimised and delivered across multichannel, including mobile.
• Managing a core team will be part of the role.
• At least two year’s experience managing a successful e-commerce website – ideally in a multi-channel fashion retail environment.
• Passionate about your achievements and can demonstrate methodology used.
• Commercial, analytical and numerate with a strong focus on trading, how to maximise sales and grow the business – key experience with web analytics like Omniture, Coremetrics and Google Analytics.
• Understanding of stock, sales and customer databases; ability to interrogate the data and bring back meaningful, accurate results
• Strong technical understanding – ideally in ecommerce technology and having managed website development projects, worked with platforms such as Venda.
• Ambitious with a hunger to learn, develop and take on more responsibility
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV on email@example.com