This job is no longer available
• Knowledge of interactive media for internal and external communications – a specific interest in email, with supporting knowledge of channels (e.g. internet, SMS).
• Day-to-day production of marketing email communications, routine sends and updates to the oxfam.org.uk website, including content and graphics work.
• Proactively seeking and providing creative/innovative solutions to routine (and some new) projects and problems.
• Optimising the use of functionality to maximise the effectiveness and performance of the email channel.
• Impact of this role is significant within the department and may have wider, organisational impact.
• Providing advice and support on online communications solutions across the organisation.
• Responsible for the production of content across Oxfam marketing emails to a high standard.
• Working with internal and external systems (eg reporting systems, website, content management system) to ensure the most appropriate methods and processes are followed.
• Provide professional client care to internal stakeholders.
• Ensure the quality of content and feedback mechanisms across Oxfam’s email marketing channel (internal and external)
• Prioritise – in consultation with Delivery Manager - and deliver small, immediate interactive media projects (focusing on the email channel, involving other channels where necessary)
• Maintain a good level of creative, technical and industry expertise of interactive media (specifically email and its interaction with other media eg social media, website & SMS.)
• Work with others to monitor performance across email channel, using email tracking and reporting systems to make continuous improvements to the user experience.
• Provide support to the Delivery Manager and rest of team to respond to peaks and troughs in interactive digital media work.
• Work with external suppliers.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
• Excellent communication skills with experience of working on communications projects.
• Excellent writing skills and design skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively and independently with project management and time management skills.
• A high awareness of the interactive media environment.
• Strong critical information gathering skills.
• Strong influencing and supporting skills. Experience of working on new projects and effective working with others to support wider objectives.
• Hands on experience of email production and management skills, including experience of email marketing tools, Dreamweaver and knowledge of HTML. Image creation, manipulation and optimisation skills, using packages such as Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks.
• Knowledge of current good practice in email design, including usability and accessibility issues and technology standards.
• Experience in online marketing
• Occasional travel way from Oxford is involved.
• Occasional unsociable hours.
• Significant VDU work.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
For more information please follow the link below:
Job reference: COM87