This job is no longer available
Ayima is a Digital Marketing Agency built on a foundation of bespoke technology and data analysis. Working primarily with large blue chip clients, in highly competitive sectors. We use our unique data and insights to develop effective, long-term proven strategies that produce results and help our clients dominate their market.
The candidate will be responsible for managing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns in a client-facing role. They must be experienced and confident enough in their abilities in order to answer all client questions in a comprehensive and in-depth manner.
= Key Responsibilities =
- Attend client pitches and assist Business Development in identifying the SEO needs of potential clients, plus any specific on-page issues.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a small number of Ayima’s high-value clients.
- Analyse, identify and report on both on-page and off-page issues faced by clients and their competitors.
- Document and report back to clients on recommendations that will help their site attain greater traffic, rankings and conversions.
- Work with other SEO consultants to brainstorm new ideas and identify complex issues faced by new and existing clients.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Confidence in a business meeting environment with senior client and internal staff.
- Ability to explain technical issues in a way that non-technical clients can understand and technical contacts can implement.
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO factors, including dissecting HTML code, building logical site architectures and giving alternative implementation recommendations to a client’s technical team.
- An understanding of the search engine algorithms, how they affect rankings and what factors play an important role.
- Experience in using Website Analytics data to discover trends, untapped search terms and on-page issues.
- Good written English skills and an ability to explain complex concepts in an easy to digest and organised manner.
- Proven ability to increase the rankings, traffic and visibility of a website via Search Engine Optimisation.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please)
Each application must include a CV and covering letter covering your previous experience and current knowledge.