This job is no longer available
A leading motoring portal with multiple brands and leading publications are developing their own digital marketing arm to support their group brands, marketing and service offering and need a senior Programme Manager to take on multiple internal digital projects.
• To Support the Programme Director and manage multiple digital marketing development projects across the group’s brands.
• Total accountability for planning, structuring, leading and executing projects or programmes alongside managing risk and complexity.
• Manage a programme’s performance against set objectives, cross functional co-ordination and realise benefits on behalf of the programme director,
• Plan the programme and monitor its overall progress through reporting and communicating across wider project team. Resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
• Coach and motivate the Programme team to build capability with the business
• Must be a graduate level and have Prince2 Project Management qualification and experience.
• Solid previous experience of programme / project management within a digital marketing arena including web, mobile, ppc, seo, email, social, web analytics and solution delivery.
• Demonstrate experience of delivering solid project management methodology and be flexible to change with requirements, political situations and delays/change requests.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
management, clients, and other departments.
• Be Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• A Passionate and enthusiastic individual.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org