This job is no longer available
The Black Tomato group is looking for a talented and dynamic SEO Technical Specialist to work across their award winning platforms, including the websites Black Tomato and Beach Tomato.
The candidate will have a strong understanding of Google protocols and experience developing and executing their own SEO and PPC comprehensive strategies.
This is a hands on role needing a self-starter, dynamic and solution focused individual.
Key responsibilities will include...
• Executing SEO strategy using a range of techniques, tools and approaches.
• Produce link building and content feeding tactics against strict performance targets.
• Providing SEO advice, insight and coaching including creating guidelines and best practice templates.
• Identifying new opportunities and contributing search-specific expertise.
• Performing ongoing SEO audits of existing environments (including measuring performance metrics, keyword research, competitor analysis and more).
• Implementing tools and processes for performance reporting and analysis.
• 3 or more years experience client or agency side of SEO and PPC.
• Your experience enables you to leverage SEO and analytics tools to the very best advantage for your clients.
• You have a real passion for search and stay abreast of the latest trends to deliver measurable results.
• You have extensive commercial acumen, and can track individual search tactics and activities to business metrics and KPIs. You can apply your extensive knowledge of search to creatively solve problems.
• You understand how SEO integrates with user experience, accessibility and information architecture and can build this into the decision-making process.
• You can liaise with other teams (development, marketing, content production) to ensure SEO is baked in to the process.
• You are reassuringly confident presenting reports, recommendations and strategies to management and the internal board members.
• Experience with web analytics is essential
• Bid management and tracking tools experience required.
• Experience in marketing travel is preferable but not essential.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Team player whilst able to independently work on set performance goals.
• Interest and understanding of the travel industry.
• You are an effective person who makes great things happen.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the role.