This job is no longer available
How would you like to work for one of the fastest growing multi-channel leisurewear retailers? Our client has had an impressive growth in online sales in recent years, allowing them to warmly welcome an e-commerce professional to their expanding team!
Your responsibilities as the successful candidate will include helping a multi-channel business expand even further not only in the UK, but Internationally aswell. You will drive fast sales growth through the website and mobile site. Managing a team will play a large part of this role to ensure development and optimisation of the sites and processes to provide excellent customer experience and industry beating conversion. Reporting to the Direct Channel Director, you will be responsible for all operational aspects of the direct channel.
Your accountabilities will include:
• Responsible for hitting monthly sales and margin targets, whilst maintaining the integrity of the brand.
• Leadership of e-commerce team of 3.
• Responsible for reporting and analysing web/mobile site’s performance and for accurate sales reporting.
• Manage third party service providers.
• Liaise closely with Customer Care and Fulfilment Team Manager to ensure website and ecommerce operations provide best possible customer experience.
• Work directly with Direct Channel Director to identify the e/m-commerce strategy and to develop annual budgets and targets.
Key technical and business skills required:
• High level of personal energy to drive the team, flexibility to work and adapt in a fast growing, ever changing environment.
• E-commerce experience, including good understanding of Google analytics, content management systems, merchandising systems and order management systems.
• Management experience.
• Degree or equivalent qualification.
• Experience of managing web agencies (desirable).
• Experience in sport/fashion retailing (desirable).
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for this position or to find out more information, please contact Chris Winfield email@example.com or call 01256 881033
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.