This job is no longer available
Search Laboratory is a fast-growing search engine marketing agency that specialises in multilingual search marketing. We're looking for people to join our thriving SEO team to support our growing number of SEO campaigns.
We help our clients generate more revenue from their websites by optimising their positions in the search engine results pages (e.g. Google).
As global search marketing experts, we offer SEO, PPC, Social Media, Online PR, Multilingual and Web Analytics services from our HQ in North Leeds.
We are a certified partner of Google, and as such, ethics and transparency are integral to our Company ethos. Our clients come in all shapes, sizes and from a variety of sectors, including some of the best known brands, both in the UK and internationally.
We work hard to ensure our team is rewarded and has the tools required to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
We have recently been awarded 3 star accreditation with Best Companies and achieved 10th place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2012.
We offer excellent benefits to our employees and we have a fun, friendly working environment.
Reporting to the Head of SEO
To plan, manage and implement SEO strategies for allocated SEO clients.
1. Be responsible for the relationship between Search Laboratory and allocated clients, acting as the main point of contact.
2. Manage client budgets to ensure the best and most effective allocation of budget.
3. Plan all SEO tasks effectively to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of all SEO activity for your allocated accounts. This will include tasks such as:
- Detailed keyword research
- Website and analytics analysis to identify any issues and opportunities for improvement
- Formulating recommendations to improve on-page SEO for clients
- Highlighting off-page opportunities
- Undertaking the above specifically for SEO reports, SEO Audits and on-going client optimisation
- Working closely with the Off-Page SEO Manager and the off-page team to ensure campaign strategy is communicated across the team, and to ensure implementation of the strategy.
- Delegate SEO tasks to SEO Executives and other team members when required, ensuring timely completion of work to a high standard.
- Produce regular progress reports and summaries for clients.
- Attend client visits in the UK and overseas, when required.
- Train new members of the team, as required.
- Make recommendations for improvements to SEO processes and procedures, ensuring continuous development of the SEO offering.
- Keep abreast of industry developments to ensure continuous development of the SEO offering.
Salary is up to £25,00. depending on experience + bonuses.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Terry Jeffrey, HR Manager
To apply for this job please forward an up to date CV and covering letter.