This job is no longer available
A 6 month fixed term role, based in Edinburgh.
We are currently recruiting an Online Content Coordinator for the Language Division which is part of TUI Travel PLC's Specialist & Activity Sector.
As the Online Content Co-ordinator you will be responsible for supporting, creating the online content & building/maintaining the social media platforms for all brands across TUI Language in a focused a specific E-Commerce Strategy.
What You'll Be Doing
Your main responsibilities although not exhaustive but will include;
• Support the E-Commerce Manager in the bringing the individual and TUI Language websites up to first class standards this will include updating content on a regular basis
• To support the TUI Language brand websites and other online channels email and social and to ensure that all content is consistent with business strategy
• To support with translations on websites, social media and newsletters
• Working with the TUI Language brands to help with online search from an content perspective and ensuring that this included with all new content/copy
• To help with content improvements and working with the Ecommerce Manager and giving advice on content ideas/approaches
• In the absence of the Ecommerce Manager be the main point of contact for all matters concerning the TUI Language brand websites
What We're Looking For
• Ideally a Marketing or business related degree.
• Proven digital experience including search
• Previous experience of social media, email channels
• Working knowledge of content management systems
• Knowledge of web usability standards and practices
The preferred candidate may be proficient in one of the following languages; French, Italian, Russian or Spanish. They must also have the ability to work within a team environment and be good communicator as you will have to work with colleagues, suppliers at all levels.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply online