This job is no longer available
Our mission is to build niche footwear lines into global brands with market leadership positions. Our Teva and UGG Australia brands began as footwear lines appealing to a narrow core enthusiast market. We have since built these lines into substantial global lifestyle brands with significant potential for further growth and line extension. Across our brands, our styles remain true to the brands’ heritage but have been selectively extended over time to broaden their appeal to men, women and children seeking high quality, comfortable styles for everyday use. Furthermore, we actively manage our brands to ensure that we reach brand appropriate retail distribution channels.
The role :
As Online Merchandising Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the execution of European onsite merchandising and related activity on our Demandware website platform and related online tools. Reporting to the Online Merchandiser, you will manage back and across the business in the UK, Europe and into the US, will have a good political understanding, strong negotiating skills and a high level of patience and professionalism. This role is a maternity cover position.
Key responsibilities :
• Assist the Online Merchandiser with merchandising of the European websites for UGG Australia, Teva and other Deckers Brands ensuring accurate, high quality content, merchandised product and promotions at all times
• Use the Demandware Active Merchandising to personalise the experience based on customer preferences, using its merchandising, up selling and cross selling capabilities
• Liaise with the Online Coordinator to ensure website content is localised and adapted for European markets
• Localising the product information where necessary for each market
• Works with Online Merchandiser to look at ways to improve merchandising on the site, and producing relevant reports
• Managing the product merchandising on our third party product feed and shopping engine tools
• Assist with the execution of merchandising (product) emails for all countries, ensuring brand content is aptly reflected.
• Develop relationship with the subsidiary team to ensure that all email content, specifically marketing wording, is reflected accurately on the emails.
• Setting up merchandising landing pages as and when required to optimise the links.
Reports and Data Analysis
• Run daily merchandising reports.
• Compile analysis post-promotion to reflect campaign performance through content and merchandising
• Analysis of reports as required
Desired Skills and Experience :
• Luxury brand experience would be beneficial, especially within the fashion industry, preferably footwear or accessories.
• Excellent analytical understanding, ideally using an advanced web analytics tool, like Coremetrics or Omniture
• Additional languages (French, German, Dutch) would also be beneficial
• Experience with web design and HTML coding required
• Ability to work flexible hours in line with the business needs
In return we offer great benefits and a team ethic which inspires and drives our business forward we are on an exciting journey and want to take you with us.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send a cover letter and CV, clearly stating your salary expectations to email@example.com