This job is no longer available
Online Media Manager – Multi Channel - Borehamwood
Are you experienced in Affiliate Marketing and Digital Partnership management?
Here at Signet Trading Ltd we are currently recruiting an Online Media Manager to join our Digital Communications Team in our Multi-Channel department to oversee our affiliate programs, partnerships and domains for the business. Reporting to the Digital Communications and Content Manager you’ll improve our affiliate programs and develop new partnerships for both Ernest Jones and H.Samuel websites. You’ll also be managing two direct reports.
- Planning, executing, optimising and developing affiliate programmes for H.Samuel and Ernest Jones to cost effectively acquire new online customers.
- Improving the affiliate marketing proposition including commission rates, supplier selection and contract negotiation.
- Developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns, promotions and creative content to drive sales from affiliates including managing legal approval of all content.
- Growing traffic and revenue from new and existing partnerships including re-negotiation and renewal of existing contracts where appropriate.
- Sourcing, negotiating and delivering new partnerships in-line with commercial and brand objectives.
- Overseeing the digital elements of marketing partnerships.
- Managing the domains for Ernest Jones, H. Samuel and Leslie Davis and associated domains. Ensuring that the domains are renewed and budget managed with Agency.
The right person for this role will have:
• Understanding and experience of online marketing principles and techniques (although it should be noted that this is not a Brand Marketing role)
• Experience of affiliate marketing and partnerships ideally gained within a retail environment
• Knowledge of online marketing reporting and web analytics systems
• Experience of agency management
• Online / Retail Ecommerce experience
• Proven interpersonal skills including experience of relationship building and negotiation.
•Experience in managing and motivating direct reports.
You’ll almost certainly have seen one of our stores; a familiar sight on the UK high street with over 500 stores throughout the country. We’re the organisation responsible for popular jewellery brands H. Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis. Signet is the world’s largest specialty retail jeweller by sales, with stores in the US, UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
At Signet, In return for your dedication and experience, we offer not only a competitive salary but also all the benefits and career progression opportunities you would expect from a large retail company. This includes great benefits and profit related bonus, an excellent staff discount from day one, superb learning & development and promotional opportunities that will help you maximise your potential and much more!
When you click on the apply now link you’ll automatically be redirected to our own careers site where you’ll find the vacancy under Head Office Vacancies / Marketing
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply via our dedicated career site.