This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This British multichannel retailer has been established for almost 20 years and while the business has grown from strength to strength, the underlying objective of providing beautiful, high quality products to their loyal customers remains. It’s a great brand with a great ecommerce offering. The only way is up…
About the Role...
The main focus of this role is to manage the company’s online creative, ensuring the best customer experience is achieved. Responsibilities including:
• Lead the strategy and development for the online presentation of the brand across web, tablet, mobile and kiosk, always considering user experience and usability
• Working with and leading the team of designers, and oversee delivery of online imagery and video
• Know about, review and test new creative ideas in the market and work out the right ideas for the creative strategy roadmap
• Plan out in advance seasonal changes and campaigns for design, whilst working alongside merchandising, marketing and product teams to ensure consistency
• Constantly identify areas for improvement of the creative, to ensure that the brand and its products are showcased to their full potential
• Review competitor sites and create new ideas for the creative roadmap
• Previous experience in a similar role, working within a successful ecommerce business and evolving the creative, design side of the site, mobile etc
• Manage and oversee the delivery of online assets, imagery, video and design changes
• Team, budget and project management
• Strong understanding and experience with web design/creative ideas, ecommerce, user experience, usability, developing creative roadmaps and brand consistency
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07834 517376