This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This British multichannel retailer has been established for almost 20 years and while the business has grown from strength to strength, the underlying objective of providing beautiful, high quality products to their loyal customers remains. It’s a great brand with a great ecommerce offering. The only way is up…
About the Role...
This is a great new role for an experienced Front End Developer. Responsibilities including:
• Build, maintain and modify the website and interactive content in order to provide customers the best possible user experience
• Work with internal teams like the designers in order to bring life to their designs ensuring consistency of brand at all times
• Assist in developing new projects, come up with creative, innovative ideas, help in documentation
• Investigate and resolve site issues
• Develop new landing pages from designs, providing accurate time estimates, and delivering on time
• Ensure development work adheres to W3C standards, and works across different browsers
• Develop, test, and send out email campaigns
• Previous experience in a similar role, working as a Front End Developer
• You’re very experienced with W3C standards, and website usability
• You’ve done the front end development on ecommerce sites as well as email marketing campaigns
• You’re thorough, detail orientated and used to testing your work and giving time estimates
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07834 517376