This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This British multichannel retailer has been established for almost 20 years and while the business has grown from strength to strength, the underlying objective of providing beautiful, high quality products to their loyal customers remains. It’s a great brand with a great ecommerce offering. The only way is up…
About the Role...
This is an exciting, data driven role for an enthusiastic Ecommerce Analyst. Responsibilities including:
• Analyse the data available in order to provide customer insights which will influence campaigns and changes, in order to improve customer experience and satisfaction
• Work closely with the marketing analytics team in order to develop their online attribution model and improve online marketing effectiveness
• Work with the trading team to advise and develop site / marketing plans with them
• Provide weekly analysis and reports in order to show campaign results and effectiveness
• Manage the customer research / analysis in order to provide insights
• Develop and manage the SEO and PPC performance alongside the marketing team and 3rd party agency
• Lead any online testing and optimisation practices in order to improve business performance
• Previous experience in a similar role, working within a successful ecommerce business and analysing site performance/sales data and performing user testing,
• You’re an analytics geek (well, expert) and have a lot of experience in reporting on customer insight and helping to develop strategy
• Been heavily involved with customer research
• Good understanding and experience with PPC and SEO
• Able to manage 3rd party suppliers – experience with Tagman, Coremetrics, Smartfocus would be an advantage
• Good communicator – able to report and present back to internal and external teams
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 517376