This job is no longer available
The SEO Executive will develop and execute SEO activity across for Haymarket’s leading industry job boards.
The job holder should implement SEO campaigns from strategy through to delivery with the objective of increasing traffic and conversions from the major search engines.
Social media now plays a key part of all our marketing roles and the SEO Executive will use social channels as part of their activity.
Main responsibilities of the SEO Executive include:
- Perform keyword research and site SEO audits
- Deliver insights via analytics, consumer and competitor research
- Ensure SEO is aligned with paid search and other relevant activity
- Play an active day-to-day role in managing the marketing team’s social media objectives, and integrating SEO with these channels
- Off-site SEO requirements
- Create, source and develop relevant content
- Devise and execute effective link-building and content publishing programmes
- Blogger outreach – develop relationships with key industry bloggers / communities / associations / forums
- Build relationships with third parties such as content aggregators and affiliates to extend network reach
- Explore new channels (such as YouTube)
- On-page SEO requirements
- Review and optimise site structure and meta data
- Review and optimise existing visible content
- Create new visible content (landing pages) where required
- Explore and present ways to scale SEO across several brand websites
- Monitor and report the impact of all activity using various analytics tools
- Provide search insights for the management team when considering new launches and business opportunities
As SEO Executive you will possess:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with an agency or direct client
- Demonstrable SEO success in terms of rank/traffic/conversions/roi
- Understanding of SEO best practice and recent algorithm updates
- An appreciation of how to plug social media activity into an SEO plan
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research
- Excellent knowledge of tracking and web analytics software (such as Omniture, Search Metrics, SEOMoz)
- Use of a wide variety of data sources to improve campaign results
- Excellent time management skills – you are able to prioritise, organise a varied and full workload
- Highly organised and with a ability to multi task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- A passion for detail, plenty of drive and ambition
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please click below to apply for the role, remembering to include a cover letter in your application.