This job is no longer available
Looking for an SEO job? Have SEO experience? Then we have a job for you! We are recruiting an experienced SEO Executive to join Team Hallam. It’s a great job, with responsibilities for developing and delivering search strategies for our fantastic portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include…
- Managing your own portfolio of clients right through the complete SEO life cycle
- Executing SEO campaigns using a range of market leading tools and techniques
- Taking a leading role in the SEO team as champion for link building strategies
- Providing SEO advice and guidance including documenting new processes and best practice guidelines
- Supporting our sales team by providing technical advice during the sales process
- Keeping up to date with the latest best practice SEO
- Producing monthly client reports providing details of monthly campaign activity and key performance indicators
Successful candidates will:
Have a proven track record of delivering SEO campaigns
Be credible, confident and articulate when presenting written and verbal reports to our clients
Have a creative and innovative approach to SEO problem solving
Have the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
Have a working knowledge of core Internet marketing technologies, which may include HTML, PHP, CSS, and at least one CMS
Have experience generating reports using Google Analytics
Have the ability to work as part of a small professional team
Be a self-starter with strong organisational and time management skills
Have a real passion for search and the ability to stay abreast of latest SEO trends
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the information we require below.
Your application must include:
1. Your current salary and salary expectations
2. Your availability for interview and start dates
3. Any holiday dates you have planned over the next six months
4. Your current salary and salary expectations
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
And in your cover letter be sure to let us know about your experience, why you’re wonderful, and why you should be the one to join Team Hallam.