This job is no longer available
Estee Lauder companies have a successful online business with a portfolio of eleven transactional websites including: Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Origins, Ojon, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone, Lab Series, Bumble & Bumble and Crème de la Mer. We are now recruiting for the following role:
A unique opportunity has arisen for an Online Assistant Manager to join the Aveda Online team based at our Holborn offices in London.
Search Marketing (PPC)
• The successful candidate will be the day to day point of contact for our search agency
• Ensure that Aveda is number one across all search platforms and meet monthly KPI’s
• Work on copy, keywords, ad groups and negative lists as well as challenging the agency on CPA, ROI, CR, traffic to the site and optimise campaigns/ creative accordingly
• Develop strong landing pages and exclusive search offers that target new customer conversion
• Pro-actively look for new opportunities and launch programmes
• Research new trends and competitor approaches to deliver exceptional PPC performance
Search Marketing (SEO)
• Work in close partnership with the SEO Engineer to ensure web content, internal linking structure and that URL’s are optimised for SEO in time for monthly refreshes
• Continually review and enhance keywords and meta data
• Monitor and evaluate visitor activity and conversions driven via Search and work with Coremetrics to ensure these journeys are fully maximized to drive sales
• Ensure agencies create regular reports, so you can analyse the effectiveness of SEO against agreed KPIs
E-CRM and Acquisition Marketing
You will have true ownership in growing and implementing the CRM programs that establishes long term relationships with Aveda customers and deliver true value in line with the overall brand strategy. We are looking for someone who will relish this opportunity.
• Work in close partnership with the Global Marketing team in the US and Online Manager
• Focus across both customer acquisition and retention to produce great on brand communications that drive results
• Seek opportunities such as online partnerships and other acquisition methods to grow the database
• Implement and review customer segmentation and continually test and refine the end to end customer contact strategy across all relevant channels
• Produce data driven insights and recommendations from Smart Focus and Cheetahmail reports to measure KPI’s and share this throughout the business
• Set-up and track all offer codes used in conjunction with the campaigns online offers and ensure accurate data entry
To drive brand awareness and recruit new customers to both Origins and Ojon the brands have invested in digital campaigns for key launches to drive the business forward.
• Help manage Aveda digital and social campaigns from brief and testing to launch, liaising closely with the Online Manager, Marketing Team and Media Agency
• Manage monthly content refreshes for the brand’s biggest retailers to meet launch timeline schedules and supplying them with necessary assets (images, order forms, events, etc)
• Ensure that the brand rooms are up to date and meet our brand guidelines and all marketing activities as per calendar are fulfilled
• Build a one to one relationship with the retailer teams, always looking for new opportunities to grow the business, initiate business meetings & present at strategy meetings when required
Brand Projects & Site Enhancements
• Responsible for monthly marketing calendars and analysis of competitive beauty e-tailer landscape, e-communication trends and programs within the prestige beauty arena
• Drive and initiate brand projects/site enhancements that will drive sales and consumer engagement (i.e. sourcing un-buyable products or online partnerships)
• Responsible for raising PO’s and updating the Budget PO database
• Build a strong relationship with Internal Marketing/ PR/ Education/ Sales department and other stakeholders within the company
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level, ambitious, hard working and passionate about Online/E-commerce. You should have substantial online marketing / e-commerce, CRM experience and be able to demonstrate strong analytical, presentation and copywriting skills, with a keen attention to detail. You will need to be flexible and pro-active with a hands-on approach, drive new initiatives and show good interpersonal and communication skills and have a sense of fun. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast paced environment and contribute to the brands growth in E-CRM, Acquisition, PPC and SEO strategies. This role will provide a fantastic opportunity to grow, learn and progress. A passion for premium beauty and our brands is a must!
Knowledge/experience of the following marketing channels is essential:
Search Marketing (PPC & SEO)
E-CRM and Acquisition Marketing
Social & Digital Media
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please send applications to email@example.com