This job is no longer available
Do you have what it takes to work at one of the world’s leading digital marketing agencies? Do you want to work where innovation, creativity and passion are integral to the success of the business? Would you like to use your intelligence and drive to help some of the world’s leading companies bring their brands to life online?
iCrossing seek an enthusiastic and confident individual with an excellent understanding of affiliate marketing to set-up, manage and develop our affiliate programmes for new and existing clients. You will have extensive experience of online marketing, developing successful affiliate tactics and strategies, and of working with clients to deliver an exemplary standard of customer service.
• Proactively managing a portfolio of client affiliate marketing programmes, ensuring on-going performance to target metrics and an in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio
• Recruiting new affiliates and managing and expanding relationships with current partners
• Growing clients’ programmes to include new affiliates, tactics, offers and recruitment strategies
• Monitor the performance of affiliates to campaign KPIs
• Identify growth opportunities for clients by developing strategic partnerships with new affiliate partners
• Working with new business teams to support the development of new client opportunities
• Creating reports using excel and evaluate existing campaigns
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact which will include face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communication.
• Developing and maintaining market leading industry knowledge of affiliate marketing to assist with delivering a top level service.
• Monitoring, validating and authorising affiliate payments on time, whilst ensuring client sales criteria are always met or exceeded
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Thorough knowledge of setting up and the configuration of tracking technologies
• Knowledge of CPA, PPC and CPM and Revenue share payment models
• Online Marketing and account management background
• Previous online media buying ability
• You should have a creative approach to problem solving
• An excellent knowledge of MS Office with a particular focus on MS Excel
• Ability to analyse results, identify and give reason for variance from goals
• You must understand the importance of working to tight deadlines
• Understanding of the importance of maintaining accurate/accessible and organised documentation within relevant timeframes is also essential
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU IN RETURN
• Training and development at one of world’s leading digital marketing agencies
• Unrivalled career progression
• Competitive salary package plus excellent perks and benefits
• An inspiring team to work with
iCrossing UK is a digital marketing agency specializing in data driven strategies to build connected brands and create great experiences.
We blend best-in-class digital marketing services — including paid media, search engine optimization, creative, web development, social media, UX, research and analytics — to create integrated digital marketing programs that engage consumers and drive ROI.
iCrossing UK’s client base includes such recognized brands as The Coca-Cola Company, The LEGO Group, Virgin Atlantic, and John Lewis.
iCrossing UK is part of iCrossing, one of the world’s largest digital marketing agencies, which employs over 850 staff in 19 offices around the globe, including 125 staff based at UK offices in London, Manchester and Brighton.
iCrossing is a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for this role please send a CV and short covering letter to Ruth Dewdney on email@example.com
We're looking forward to hearing from you! :)