This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This loved British brand has been going strong for many years. With lots of popular concessions as well as a significant number of UK (as well as International) high street stores, they continue to grow due to their established brand, quality products and loyal customer base and are now looking for some key team players for their ecommerce team
About the Role...
The main focus of this role is to manage and deliver functional changes to the website, working alongside the external development agency. Responsibilities including:
• Devise and manage the site change / enhancement roadmap; defining project scope and ensuring delivery to time, budget and quality requirements
• Testing site changes, across different browsers and signing off new work – updating and maintaining all relevant documentation
• Understanding the backend systems and monitoring and resolving these processes
• Competitor analysis and site reporting, continually coming up with new ideas and functional changes to implement
• Manage the systems day to day, including order management
• Managing and working alongside 3rd party agencies
• Previous experience in a similar role, working within an ecommerce business, and understanding the site structure and back end processes
• Solid understanding and experience with leading site changes, testing, and monitoring
• Used to site analysis and reporting
• Good technical understanding and use of software, and CMS Systems
• Ability to build relationships, both internally and externally
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 517376