This job is no longer available
Reckitt Benckiser UK are looking for a passionate and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to join us!
As our Digital Marketing Manager, we’ll look to you to:
• Develop best in class digital marketing capabilities (Social, Content development and distribution) across Reckitt Benckiser’s (RB) brands that can be proved successful and leveraged globally
• Deliver outstanding digital marketing campaigns and programs that engage people and strengthen RB’s brands both short and long term.
• Ensure campaigns and programs are fully integrated into brand plans, tracking their effectiveness and recommending course changes as required.
• Champion digital marketing throughout RB and their agencies
• Work with the media teams, brand teams, global teams and digital agencies to help prepare brand annual digital marketing plans that are integrated in to the overall annual brand plan in accordance with strategy and objectives
• Manage activities of the digital agencies and other suppliers in connection with the online initiative
• Lead agency relationships including scope and contract development
• Establish, develop and report on key corporate and initiative metrics for and evaluate programs effectiveness
• Directs the execution of interactive retention (i.e. eCRM) programs in line with strategic needs across the brands
• Create support models and guidelines for digital for key digital tools and techniques
• Keeping RB abreast of trends and positioned to take advantage of relevant new developments and be a key partner in educating and transferring knowledge of digital across the marketing teams.
• Develop Joint Business partnerships with established key vendors and explore new technologies/partners to partner with
• Active participation in Global Media best practices development
• Proven digital marketing experience (preferably creative and media), with experience at client-side or Senior Management at agency-side.
• Experience with multiple large brands in a global company and understanding how digital media/marketing can contribute to their development short and long term
• Proven expertise in digital and social marketing
• Solid consumer understanding and the ability to translate it into effective programs
• Extensive experience with website management, digital promotions, lead generation, eCRM (consumer database management), digital market research
• Strong understanding of media strategy and planning issues
• Experience in consumer digital marketing with experience of campaign planning, generating creative work, media planning and buying either at client-side or in a Senior Management at an advertising agency
• Experience with larger picture of online Consumer Marketing
• Proven track record to increase sales, ROI, and brand equity
• Proven skills in managing large budgets and P&L implications
• Experience managing agencies, and/or vendors
• Has gravitas and is comfortable to lead discussions with senior level people internal and external
• Superior analytical and verbal/written communication skills
• PC proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
If this sounds like you, click APPLY today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application unfortunately. If you haven't heard from us within 10 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If you're the driven person we are looking for, please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.