This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This loved British brand has been going strong for many years. With lots of popular concessions as well as a significant number of UK (as well as International) high street stores, they continue to grow due to their established brand, quality products and loyal customer base and are now looking for some key team players for their ecommerce team
About the Role...
The main focus of this role is to analyse and report on all PPC accounts/SEO activity in all relevant geographies. Responsibilities including:
• Managing, driving and executing the PPC, SEO and Affiliate strategy on a global level
• Devising tactical campaigns and testing to enhance programmes
• Effective copy writing, design briefing and any supporting any landing page requirements to the Web Content Manager
• Responsible for the delivery of search marketing to meet new customer acquisition targets, optimise spend budgets, maximise ROI and increase consumer awareness of the brand globally
• Responsible for weekly reporting.
• Previous experience in a similar role, working within an ecommerce business or an agency, and putting in place successful SEO strategy, PPC campaigns and affiliate marketing strategy
• Running strategy and campaigns on an international level
• You’ve done everything from keyword mining through to creative delivery, landing pages, match types and bid management
• You’ve done all aspects of search engine marketing, but also have a proven experience in managing agencies
• You’re comfortable with reporting / meeting demanding sales targets internationally.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 517376