This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This loved British brand has been going strong for many years. With lots of popular concessions as well as a significant number of UK (as well as International) high street stores, they continue to grow due to their established brand, quality products and loyal customer base and are now looking for some key team players for their ecommerce team
About the Role...
The main focus of this role is to create an effective CRM strategy, in order to increase customer engagement and maximise ROI. Responsibilities including:
• Analyse their existing data and devise a CRM strategy, making use of insight and segmentation
• Measure and report on campaign effectiveness, effects on traffic, acquisition and retention rates, and ROI
• Manage and work alongside the external CRM agency
• Work with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure marketing campaigns are cohesive and consistent
• Previous experience in a similar role, working within an ecommerce business, and putting in place an intelligent and measured CRM strategy
• Data and stats driven – using analysis in order to drive traffic, improve retention and increase acquisition
• Very used to reporting on KPI’s, and ROI
• Able to and experienced with planning, managing and delivering CRM campaigns, always looking for ways to improve effectiveness and reduce costs
• Multi-tasking, organised and able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 517376